文学理论、美学通论、中国文学史、外国文学史、语言学概论、现代汉语、古代汉语、创意学、文化产业管理与实务、文化产业学、文化创意经纪 、基础写作、故事工坊 、中国古典诗词研读、中国文学理论批评史等。
Description of Program for Chinese Language
& Literature Major
（Creative and Cultural Industries）
（I）This major is committed to training qualified talents who not only meet the needs of socialist modernization, but also conform to the full scale development requirements of morality, intelligence and physique. They will be viewed as new force of cultural industries. According to the teaching requirements of "solid basics, general specifications, great abilities and high qualities," students are trained to be creative talents who both master the cultural industries’ law of development, and know managementand propaganda. The talents not only have vast cultural deposits, but also have good political caliber and analytical abilities of cultural policy.
（II）Our graduates will mainly work in government agencies, cultural enterprises and institutions, cultural groups, etc. They are not only engaged in propaganda and management work of public cultural policy, but also responsible for creating, planning, administrating and propaganda work.
Preferred jobs: They will work in large cultural enterprises and institutions. They will be engaged inplanning, developing, management, operating of cultural projects(products) ,or maintaining and expanding the cultural brands.
Secondary jobs: They will work in the planning -departments and public relations departments of large and medium-sized cultural enterprises and institutions. They are responsible for corporate image promotion and maintenance.
Other jobs: They will work in cultural and creative departments of government, and they are responsible for local cultural industries’ planning, propaganda and management work of public cultural policies, etc. They also can be competent secretaries, administrative assistants, etc.
According to the program’s aims, students are requested to learn the basic theories and basic professional knowledge concerning Chinese language & literature, creativity theory, cultural industries, etc, as well as to receive the training of creative writing, practical experience in cultural industries.
The graduates are required
1. to master the systematic theory and basic knowledge of Chinese language and literature.
2. to master the basic policy, basic theory and basic knowledge of the cultural industries.
3. to master the basic theory and basic knowledge of creative writing.
4. to be good at writing, speaking, and interacting with other people.
5. to master the basic process, key link and core elements of cultural industries. They also should master the basic skills and techniques on operation of the cultural activities and cultural products planning, development, management and propaganda.
6. to be familiar with computer basic operation system, including word, excel, PPT and simple graphic design, general ability of English, including listening and speaking ,and information’s searching and reading.
III. Main Courses
Literary Theory, Aesthetics, History of Chinese literature, History of Foreign literature, An Introduction to Linguistics, Modern Chinese, Ancient Chinese, Creativity Theory, Cultural Industries’ Management and Practice, Basic writing, Cultural Industries’ Theory, Cultural and Creative Management, Creative Writing and Training, An Introduction to Chinese Classical Poetries, The Critical History of Chinese Classic Literature, etc.
IV. Practical Courses
Military skills, social investigations, social practice, learning on probation, graduation filed work, graduation thesis, etc.
Ⅴ.Duration of Education and Graduation Credits
Total Credits: 164
Bachelor of Arts
VII.Teaching Arrangement Table
See the appendix.